Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I would like to get a beta key to the game also
    thank you.

Comment

• A game on Linux ? that is looking great and that show you don't need direct X to make a game ... Count me in
      Of course I would like to request a beta key ! And I will play it a lot cause it's the only game I'll have on my Linux platform
      Let's make the industry understand that there are gamers outside of the Ms platform - the more we are the more games we'll get !

Comment

• Originally posted by eoxx View Post
        A game on Linux ? that is looking great and that show you don't need direct X to make a game ... Count me in
        Of course I would like to request a beta key ! And I will play it a lot cause it's the only game I'll have on my Linux platform
        Let's make the industry understand that there are gamers outside of the Ms platform - the more we are the more games we'll get !
        The only game?! What about SPRING, NEXUIZ, OPENARENA to name but 3 =D

I would like a key also, as I would like to create an ebuild and to help this user with this thread: hxxp://forum.sabayonlinux.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=17669.

(( and as a post script: how do you get a custom title? ))
        Last edited by Thev00d00; 24 July 2009, 05:05 AM. Reason: typo... oops

Comment

• well, i would like a beta key too if it's still possible

Comment

• Hi,

I'd really like a beta key as well please,

thanks.

Comment

• Please send me a key. Thanks in advance

Comment

• Hi,

I'd like to request a beta key to test this game on Linux. We need to see more native linux clients for games and just from the limit information I can get about Heroes of Newerth it seems like it will go a long way to convincing other developers of the merits of developing for the Linux gamer market

thanks,
                Last edited by nielsw; 24 July 2009, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• I'd really like a beta key. Thanks for if I get one!

Comment

• I'd like a beta key, too. I have Savage 1 here and am very interested in how they brought the concept along since then.

Thanks!

Comment

• I assume all the keys have been given out. The graphics for one look really nice on their fanpage on facebook. Ah well guess I will have to wait until the open beta.

Just looked at my inbox and have a key, should see why I never received a mail that I received a private message.

Woohoo!

/off to testing
                      Last edited by Tinuva; 24 July 2009, 05:34 AM. Reason: PEBCAK error /sigh

Comment

Working...
                      X