Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to ask for a beta key.

I hope there will be more native linux games in the future, because I dont like to start windows for playing games. I want to use my main operating system. Thats the reason why I dont play games very often since I use Linux as my main system (5 years now)

Comment

• Me too please!

Hi,

I'd really like a key as well please!

Thanks!
      Chris

Comment

• I am an avid dota fan and a linux lover, and am tired of wine bugs. Would love to have a better game and implementation anyday.

Thanks Phoronix!

Comment

• Key Please!

(I swear I had a phornix forum account, cant remeber the details so new account was needed! )

Hey can I have a key! I would like to create an ebuild for this, and hopefully shed some light on this thread we currently have http://forum.sabayonlinux.org/viewto...p?f=43&t=17669

Maybe play a 'lil bit too

(( As a post note, how do iu get a custom title? Like the Debain developer one I saw above ))

Comment

• I already own copies of the first two (yes i bought them both), but got lost in work and had no further time to hang out in their forums to stay informed about the new game. So please let me have a beta key through this channel.

Thanks in advance
            Simon

Comment

• I would like key if possible , would like to create an ebuild to ease install on Sabayon/ Gentoo, also to help with this thread: http://forum.sabayonlinux.org/viewto...p?f=43&t=17669

Maybe want to play a bit too.... heheh

Comment

• Beta Key

Hi

I would love a beta key too!

Mozzi

Comment

• beta key

Could I please get a beta key?

Thanks!

Comment

• Hi, there! =)
                    I would like to request a beta key, so I can try out this new game.
                    Thanks!

Comment

• Beta key

Hi, I would like to signup for the Beta key. Thanks

Great to see quality games comming to the Linux PC platform (now only to get a mayor console player to create a Linux gaming platform)

Comment

Working...
                      X