Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for key

Thank god! A real game for Linux. Begging for a key!

Comment

• Hi! I am a computer software developer and an old time gamer. If you send me a beta key I can help out beta test the game.

Comment

• Requesting beta key, it's great to see a commercial game supporting linux

Comment

• Hi, please send me beta key. Thanks

Comment

• Request for key

Hello,
            I would like to ask for key, if possible.
            Im fan of S2 games and strategy games generaly, I bought about year ago Prime account of Savage2 and I play it almost every day.

Thank you,
            raven4

Comment

• a beta key is very appreciated

all my machines run linux and only game I play on computer is warcraft under wine. played a lot on game console though, love to see what a linux game can achieve.it might be a little late,but send me a key if still avaliable,thanks

Comment

• Request for Key

Please give me a key! I have two computers running linux, one of them has an Nvidia board, and the other with integrated intel. I want to help generate interest in the improvement of open source drivers, and I think bringing games to linux is the chicken to the egg. Native linux games lets people play for cheaper, they can spend the money they would have spent on windows on more games!

Also, I think more game developers need to get away from directx and other tools tied to one platform, so I will support those who do. Since I am interested in game design myself, it makes sense to me to write portable code and deploy on lots of platforms to get the most $$, and I think others should feel the same way in an ideal world.

Comment

• Key

Requesting beta key thanks

Comment

• Requesting a beta key. Running Arch Linux with a Core2Duo E8400, 8GB RAM and an Nvidia 8800GT.

Comment

• Me too

I would like a Beta key to try the game on my new Lenovo W500 with ATI Radeon HD 3650.

TIA
                      Chris

Comment

Working...
                      X