Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm keen for a key also! haven't played much besides Battle for Wesnoth since i found it mid last year, and am keen for something new =) my mates at uni play DotA constantly, so it'd be nice to show them an alternate =)

Comment

• I would like a Key as well. It's great to see that some companies actually do go all the way and make a game for linux

Comment

• Please give me a beta key too. I just began playing Savage 2 yesterday and I must say it's one of the best games I ever played. It even set the right screen resolution on first startup, that never happened to me before with any linux game.

Comment

• More keys sent out.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• I would like to test this new game on linux too

Comment

• I would like a beta key to help test how this fabulous looking game and make it as good as it can be.

Comment

• Wow, I just got a new Laptop on Monday and here comes the perfect game to start Linux gaming on it. Would be awesome if I could get a key to check it out.

Comment

• So if there are any keys left, I'd like one as well. DotA has always been extremely fun, but playing it natively under linux would really top that. So if the game is anything like DotA, I'm in.

Comment

• If there are still keys left I would be happy to test this game on my Linux Box

Comment

• I would like a code for the beta testing please.

Comment

Working...
                      X