Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I would also like to participate in this beta.

Comment

• Heheh... Me too.. want to join the fray!
      A little suggestion:
      please make it so we can play on low-powered-graphic machine too, like intel 3xxx and 4xxx one.

Well, with more stable and usable 3D on ATI side on not-to-distant-future, then I only can get an applause to this kind of move

..And a little dream, that NVidia will open their source too, heheh.

Comment

• hi

I would like a beta key for the game because I haven't played many games that have a native linux client.

Comment

• beta ppls

pretty please w sugar on top. beta req.
          fsteel

Comment

• I would like to have a glimpse at this game. The last online-game experience i had on linux was Regnum Online...well, it would be very lovely to see some professional game development.
            And maybe a game that manages to leave a beta-like state after a finite measure of time...

MC.

Comment

• At last

Wouhou.. a great Linux game at last,

I really need a beta key to confirm my suspicions that I will love this game.

Hope I can get one in time before I go crazy

Amaury

Comment

• I don't need a beta key, but I would like to say "thank you" -- I will buy the game later.

Comment

• I must say it would be really cool to follow the development of a game from closed beta to finished product... on Linux! So I'm here to request a beta key too.

Now, let's just hope that when the screaming hordes of Linux gamers finally sit down to try the game, after extolling the virtues of the developers and their attention to Linux, they find that the game just... for lack of a better way to put it... sucks!

Comment

• Beta key request

I would be very pleased if I can try this game. I'm playing dota everyday. Thanks!

Comment

• Beta Key Request

I would also like to request a Beta Key if possible. Thanks in advance.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                      X