Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone who has asked for a key so far should have their key(s) in their PM inbox.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• may i get a key too? interested in this game

Comment

• I'd like a key as well if there are any left.

I have a couple computers I'd like to test it out on, and as a long time DotA player myself (I mean way back, before it got popular) I'm always interested in DotA-like gameplay. Thanks!

Comment

• I would quite like to test a native linux game (assuming it works on my aging X1600 256mb). And play Dota!

Comment

• I'd love a beta key as well. I've got a freshly installed Gentoo system just aching for something heavier than TuxRacer :P

Comment

• May I have an invite toooooo? Thanks!

Comment

• cool

i think it's awesome that S2 is supporting linux gamers. i would like to help out by beta testing!

Comment

• As a long term linux gamer owning most old loki titles and several games by lgp and runesoft, pleeeease give me a key too ...

Comment

• my gentoo box needs something else to do. its bored of compiling
                    Id love to play something w/o wine... espacially an rts (i love spring!) :=)

Comment

• Hi, big supporter of linux gaming here, produced two open source linux games myself for "pyweek", littlest goddess and "the unfortunate undoing". great to see not only a developer supporting linux but the huge support the users are willing to give to someone who is willing to support linux of course this has to be tested with actual money some day (with this particular game), but its a good sign at least.

would love a key for testing, I have a few different setup's and being a part of the ubuntu(-uk) community I work with a few different versions of ubuntu all the time.

email (if its needed) [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X