Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to give this a try and provide feedback, although I suspect as a 64-bit aficionado, I may not "have what it takes".

Comment

• Me too, just signed up right now to receive a key, it sounds great.

Comment

• I'd like a key, thanks. Looking forward to some new decent linux games!

Comment

• I'd like to give this a try as well. Hopefully it works with a radeon x1600 and open source drivers.

Comment

• Horrah for linux gaming

I dual boot into windows solely for gaming and if more companies would port their games to linux, I could finally kill my windows partition. I would like a beta key please
            Thanks

Comment

• Hey, im really exited about native Linux Gameclients. And i wish to get a betakey too. Cause im seriously would help with bugreports.

Excuse my bad english.

Comment

• count me in

I just got a new laptop core2quad with ati 4850. Let me in please.

Deeproot

Comment

• Go Linux Games

As a Linux enthusiast, I am thrilled every time I see a commercial grade game become available for my favorite OS. I hope S2 is able to sell many copies of the game when it is released; this is the only way new titles will continue to flow.

I look forward to seeing this one in action.

Comment

• I bought World of Goo a few month's ago and just got the Penumbra Collection but haven't started it yet. I so glad the companies are looking at Linux for games.

I would also like a beta key if there is any left.

Mike

Comment

• Key please

Sounds interesting, I'd like to give the beta a try.

It's great seeing game developers willing to support linux. Given the huge variety and turnover of distros, configurations, etc, I imagine developing commercial games for linux is not an easy task.

-Brian

Comment

Working...
                      X