Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Recenlty bought penumbra collection because I belive that Linux gamers need to make voice.

ps: would like a key

Comment

I'd love to try out a new game, especially since it has a native client! I like Wine and all, but I'm much happier to see companies finally doing the right thing.

This is the first I've heard of this game, but if it is decent I'd be willing to shell out a little cash when it goes gold. In the mean time, hopefully I can help make sure it goes gold without any bugs...

Jason

Comment

One key please. Thank you very much!

Comment

I too would like a beta key please.

Comment

If i could get a key that would be sweet.

Comment

Awesome looking game

The game looks really awesome. I have been looking for more native Linux games. I would like a key too, please.

Comment

I would love a beta key.

It's great they have a client for Linux. I play Savage 2 a lot, it's a fun game, one of the best Linux games a long side with the Penumbra series, Quake and Unreal Tournament.

At least S2 Games provides what they promise, nothing I can say about Epic Games.

I actually signed up on the forum right now, even if I read at Phoronix every day. Maybe it's time to get more active at the nice community

Comment

One key for me and one key for my friend please.

Comment

Would like to get beta key as well.

I try to get into habit of supporting linux game developers. Just bought Penumbra collection and planning continuing with further purchases.
                    Last edited by thepanu; 22 July 2009, 01:13 PM. Reason: typos..

Comment

I would like a key, always enjoy testing new games for linux.

Comment

Working...
                      X