Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can I please have a beta key?

Comment

• When men were men...

In Linus's original BBS post that kick started the Linux movement, he asked if anyone remembered the time that " men were men and we wrote our own drivers...". I suspect that elements of this sentiment still remain in our community which is why developers are so shy of commercial ports for Linux. After all, we are a community used to writing the stuff we consume, paying for it with skill and dogged persistence, not money for goodness sake! A game isn't worth playing unless you've at least separately downloaded the engine, the libraries (several sources), juggled files around and rewritten the installer. Where's your spine, people? Grovelling up to some grubby developer just because...

Oh stuff it. Could I have a key please?

Comment

• Excellent

Always been a fan of S2 games, and Warcraft and DotA (although on wine) and it's nice to see they still choose to support out platform.

Would be most delighted to try it out if you could send a beta key.

Comment

• i wish to try it to but i need a beta key. thenks

Comment

• Another Linux user here looking to test. I do a lot of Linux game beta testing... for Cedega, LGP and others, so am pretty familiar with the process of ferreting out bugs and reporting them.

Comment

• To those that requested a key yesterday afternoon or so far today, check your PM inbox.
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• Can I please have a beta key?
                More native linux games would be nice.

Comment

• Hey can i have one beta key, i would like to try this game. It looks quite good graphical and the game type seems to be interesting. I have played Dota sot this would be nice.

Comment

• Linux user here, would like to test HoN. I beta test for Cedega. Would like to see how this works since it has a native linux client. I have both a linux machine and a mac. Will the beta key work for both clients?
                    Last edited by Namrediah; 28 July 2009, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• I would like to request a key - running Ubuntu Studio Hardy with GeForce 8600 GTS. love games and yes - we need more for linux! Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                      X