Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too would like a beta key for this game, thank you.

Comment

I enjoyed the Savage games and would love a chance to get a beta key for Heroes of Newerth.

BTW, I just finished the PenumbraCollection, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good Horror game for linux.

Comment

Please give me the key

I would really like to try out this game, I have been waiting for so long. Pleaseee give me the key...

Comment

I would like to get a beta-key. I hate it to boot win for playing games.

Comment

i'd like to try the game out.

Comment

1 key for me too, please.
              im a great dota fan and like to try out new games, that have similar gameplay (even bought demigod xD)...

Comment

More keys sent.
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

DotA + Linux? Yes.

I really enjoy playing DotA, but I don't like rebooting constantly. I think any native Linux game with decent quality is a great thing, because each one brings Linux more ammunition in what I believe to be the strongest Windows-held desktop computer use sector (gamers).

To that end, I have been developing the cross-platform FOSS game Leges Motus (http://legesmotus.cs.brown.edu), and I play Urban Terror and Savage 2 on Linux.

I would certainly enjoy having a beta key for this game - S2 does some good stuff, and I want to support their efforts.

Comment

Currently, any "professional" games for Linux are sought. We can see this even on Phoronix forums - 8 pages of requests for the key. It's some kind impressive.

I, just like the rest of the crowd, politely please for the opportunity to participate in beta testing

Comment

I also would like to get a beta key for this game. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X