Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to request a beta key. It would be the first time I play an RTS game on Ubuntu Jaunty.

Comment

• looks fantastic! is there a betakey left for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Latest batch of keys now sent out... S2 Games also sent out another 400 keys to me now.
        This is crazy, I'm really surprised to see S2 so interested in Linux Gamers.

I mean I don't post on forum often but I'm everyday on the website, seeing news about hardware or software. Because the site meet what I want to know about Linux news.

I really hope this all new beta testers will give good feedback over the forum S2 to proof that Linux gamers are worth it !

Thank you to all in advance. And thank you Michael.

Comment

• Long time reader first time poster requesting a Beta Key.

Current hardware is a p8600 @2.4ghz, nVidia 9600GS M 512MB
          I game on Arch Linux 2.6.30

Its always great to hear news of native linux games. Being a GNU/Linux user since 1999 I have been privileged to enjoy games like freeciv, tremulous, and of course the gnome collection (chess).

News like this proves there is a market for video games on the GNU/Linux, especially for smaller producers who don't want to be eaten up by the behemoth EA.

Cheers

Comment

• Hi there I'd like to beta test it, hoping to give feedback ^_^ (what system is used for that??)

I think that it's time for serious game dev's to develop for Linux. If done correctly it uses the entire system af lot more effectively than "competitors" products.

I hope to play the game on Arch Linux 2.6.30
            Last edited by Eaxexe; 24 July 2009, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• I'd like a key to try out this game

Cheers.

Comment

• "Try out"... ROFL... sorry guys, but this topic makes me laugh. It's a beta test. Beta testing is about improving a game not playing it before anybody else can.

Comment

• I, too, would like a beta-key please, assuming any are left.

Comment

• please add one more to the beta key request.

What is the current count up to now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragonlord View Post
                      "Try out"... ROFL... sorry guys, but this topic makes me laugh. It's a beta test. Beta testing is about improving a game not playing it before anybody else can.
                      It's just tomato tomato, potato potato, isn't it. I'd say trying it out so that the developers have an easier time finding flaws, both in errors that are reported by the people trying it out, as well as issues that needs improving due to server load, which can only be achieved by having players trying the game, should most definitely qualify.

I assume that if the developers only wanted truly dedicated beta-testers, they'd have a proper application form rather than hand out keys randomly through channels like this.

Then again, I could be wrong.

Neither the thread title nor the first post mention anything about beta-testing though, so it's really quite academic.

Nice that you had a laugh though - a good one can extend life, or so I've heard

Comment

Working...
                      X