Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game looks really, really good.

Being a hobbyist Linux game developer, I would love a key.

Comment

• Me too, me too I've registered just to get a chance

Cheers,
      Aleksander

Comment

• May I get a Beta Key. I wanna know if it also works on a R300 graphics-chip with the opensource-driver
        Thanks

Comment

• Please pm me a betakey,
          thanks in advance!!

Comment

• I would like to request a key as well! Can't wait to try it out!

Kind regards,

Bart

Comment

• i would like to request a beta key

I've given up playing games for a while, mainly because of the bad drivers for my card. But i've swapped it for a nvidia card recently and i've got enough free time to test this game out. I'm a big fan of fantasy games and DoTA, so that's why i would like to request a beta key.

Comment

• beta key please

I'd like to try out this game. As a loyal fan of Starcraft I'd love to see a similar game natively playable on linux.

For linux, my favorite RTS (of all genres) is globulation 2 great game... though a different take on RTS.

Comment

• beta key

Could I also get a beta key?
                  Thanks!

Comment

• Beta key wanted over here!

Comment

• Originally posted by mcp13 View Post
                      Could I also get a beta key?
                      Thanks!
                      Ah crap - I misread the post about posting here. I thought that you only wanted one line posts.

I used to play games through Cedega until I discovered that they weren't really giving much code back to the WINE project. I still tried to play games through WINE whenever I could. I played WoW for quite a while. Once I gave that up, I decided that I didn't want to go back to non-Linux games at least until I could do it without using proprietary drivers.

However, to support teams that are willing to provide a natively Linux game, I'll suffer proprietary drivers

Comment

Working...
                      X