Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monraaf
    replied
    Originally posted by Kano View Post
    Well usually the default win combinations like alt-tab work with wine and when you play a native linux game then you have got a problem to switch back to the desktop in most cases. Thats really annoying.
    Yes that's one annoying 'feature'. Though this can be solved by running the game on a separate X Server, then you can just switch back to your normal desktop with ctrl+alt+fn.

Leave a comment:

• Kano
    replied
    Well usually the default win combinations like alt-tab work with wine and when you play a native linux game then you have got a problem to switch back to the desktop in most cases. Thats really annoying.

Leave a comment:

• msund
    replied
    Originally posted by Pfanne View Post
    if you use an nvidia card i felt that the windows version played over wine worked better than the native one.
    Thats not really what linux gaming should be about , really hope that they fix it to work just aswell on linux as in windows, or anyway better than running it under wine.

Would be awsome to get a beta key and test this

Leave a comment:

• Pfanne
    replied
    Originally posted by msund View Post
    If theres any beta keys left i would like to test HoN since a native linux client is godlike compared to wine, would really make it worth buyinh the game in the future just to get rid of windows.
    if you use an nvidia card i felt that the windows version played over wine worked better than the native one.

Leave a comment:

• tarun321
    replied
    I would like to get a beta key so that i can try out this game

Leave a comment:

• msund
    replied
    If theres any beta keys left i would like to test HoN since a native linux client is godlike compared to wine, would really make it worth buyinh the game in the future just to get rid of windows.

Leave a comment:

• King InuYasha
    replied
    Originally posted by hojjah View Post
    What is USD?
    United States Dollars

Leave a comment:

• hojjah
    replied
    Originally posted by Setlec View Post
    some keys left here... i can make a special discount ...

What is USD?

Leave a comment:

• Setlec
    replied
    Originally posted by Setlec View Post
    i do have some left now but i'm selling them for 55 USD each... only paypal transaction accepted. I need to buy some new PC parts...
    some keys left here... i can make a special discount ...

Leave a comment:

• hojjah
    replied
    Heroes of Newerth

Hello, could i please have a beta key? [email protected]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X