Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux Games Support FTW

Hi i would also like to get a beta Key

I'm reading phoronix news since a while, but now you got me to register myself...

I'm sad that most of the good games (good grafics (HD4870)) for Linux are 1st person shooters, so that i am lucky to see a different game

(hoping that it will be worth buying )

Comment

• Wow! I am a brand new Linux convert, and I really love the system. In fact, I love Linux so much that I was even able to switch my job from "Part-Time Windows Administrator" to "Part-Time Linux Administrator". Having switched from windows, I can say that my gaming experiences with wine have been less than satisfactory, and I would like to try a linux-native game on my machine. After all, i built it for gaming.

Another native game means less booting into windows! I would like to add my name to the list for a beta key.

P.S. - Love the site, long-time lurker, never posted. Until now.

Comment

• hit me up with a beta test key please!

thanks!

Comment

• hi, i'd like a beta key as well. thanks!

Comment

• Key Request

Ok So I'd like to request a Key... I am playing Warcraft3 and my favourite Mode is Dota and AOS, but WC3 always crashes after some while, which isn't funny at all. So I hope this new game, once bought will replace WC3 for me, but first of all, I want to see if it is worth the money.
            Last edited by Lykos; 23 July 2009, 02:38 PM. Reason: Typo...

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key for Heroes of Newerth.
              Thanks.

Comment

• Key request

Wanna participate too.

I'm DotA player with 5 year of experience - though last year i didn't play it. Hopefully this game will revive my interest.

Also, waiting for invide for closed QuakeLive Linux beta :P a bit off-topic, but still...

Comment

• Sorry to ask, but anyone received the beta key???. I have posted in the 4th position and I do not have the key...

Salu2...
                  masch....

Comment

• Could I please have a key?
                    Thanks!

Comment

• I want a key too! pls?

Comment

Working...
                      X