Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would also like to have a beta key for the game please.

I would be happy to play any game native to Linux that is not part of the plethora of shootemups that I have :P =).
    Last edited by Xanikseo; 22 July 2009, 11:41 AM.

Comment

S2 games is an amazing game company. Savage and Savage2 are great games, and free to play.

I want to try this new game. Please, give me a beta key.

Comment

I'd love to test the game too, playing DotA on wine kinda sucks, especially with Debian's new move with 32-bit libraries combined with NVIDIA proprietary drivers on 64-bit. And I enjoyed both Savage 1 and 2 a lot.

Comment

I'm currently jobless so i'v got loads of time to kill. can you please send me a beta key.

Comment

Nice to see more games finally coming to GNU/Linux. I'm currently playing through the Penubra games I got at the sale and besides that I enjoy Sacred ported by LGP. Unigine also looks promising, and what about the Source engine (okay might not happen).

Hopefully this will continue. I'd also be delighted to try this out if there are any beta keys left.

Comment

Any news regarding linux gaming are good news I would like a beta key also, ty...

Comment

i would love to try a native linux game.
                Pls send me a beta key

Comment

Beta me, STAT! Thanks

Comment

I would like a a beta key for HoN

I would like to request a beta key.

I am frecuently player of Savage2 and love it. I would like to see whats comming next. FROM MEXICO

Comment

I'm a big RTS fan

Currently playing warzone 2100 and Starcraft (through wine). Warzone, btw, just had a new release and they now have the orginal videos for it.

I was also just wondering when the next release of an RTS game would be for Linux. Can it be now for me?

Comment

Working...
                      X