Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to request a beta key so all my colleagues have to install Linux to play this game with me (and they don't know how lol)

Comment

• Would also like to request a key!

Up to now, real gaming under Linux for me was mostly limited to wine, which keeps improving a lot and is now really usable. However, I would really like to see a native game on my 8600M GT with it's wonderful drivers. Unigine Demos already look very promising!
      Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Hey all!
        I'd like to join you all and ask for a beta key. Thank you!
        Go linux gaming!

Comment

• i'm also in...beta key would be really great! ...thank you S2 for your support in linux!

Comment

• Hello,
            I am requesting a beta key.
            Thanks

Comment

• I would love a beta key.
              I hope i can play it on my laptop T60 x1400, if not i got an other box.
              Thanks to S2 for this

Comment

• key please

key please

Comment

• can I have a beta key please?

Comment

• I'd like a key too.

I think that demand for Linux games is underrepresented mainly because of dual booters like myself. I buy Windows games and reboot to Windows (or try wine) to play them. But there is still a profit incentive to port a game to Linux: If the game is published in a regular edition and a deluxe edition, a Linux version can be one of the deluxe edition's extras. Some people might hate paying more to get a Linux version, but I think enough people like me would, and it might make porting the game to Linux profitable.

Or the Linux gaming community might surprise me and be big enough to make porting profitable without charging extra. So I'm here to represent - let's see how big we are.

I usually play RTS and racing games. Lately I've been playing Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance in wine on Gentoo Linux.

BTW: Wow, look at all the new people signing up to request a key. Lurkers?
                    Last edited by StringCheesian; 22 July 2009, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• I'm not to late to the party am I? was going to fire up Starcraft, but a native-to-linux strategy-game would be awesome to try!

Comment

Working...
                      X