Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naib, it's possible people are reading your comment as "you only have 3 days to get a key".

I suspect you are saying "the keys will stop working in 3 days (now 40 hours) so don't bother asking for a key" ?
    Test signature

Comment

• not at all.
      S2 have opened registration for 3days over the xmas period so ppl can get a key before it goes open beta (probably in the new year)

THUS post asking for new keys when I have provided a link of where to get them are just retarded.

Comment

• Ahh, so you're saying that during the 3 day period people can just go to the link in your post to get a key rather than having to ask for it here. Makes sense, thanks.
        Test signature

Comment

• I would like a linux beta key; I'd be happy to support any developer who supports linux users.

Comment

• hi
            can i have the beta key for HoN ?
            cuz i very want to try this game.. =)
            thx

Comment

• It's open beta now isnt it?

Comment

• It's not open beta yet but I think they were giving away keys recently. I just wish this thread (and all the others like it...) would die.

Comment

• I need beta key e-mail [email protected]

Comment

• Beta-key

Oh, i read about no keys left, what a pity.

------------------------------------------------------------
                    Please, send me a key. Will test linux and windows versions.
                    [email protected]
                    Last edited by Linjan; 09 January 2010, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Can i get beta key ? I want to test it on my Debian Lenny 5.0.3 amd64
                      [email protected]
                      thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X