Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Setlec View Post
    i do have some left now but i'm selling them for 55 USD each... only paypal transaction accepted. I need to buy some new PC parts...
    some keys left here... i can make a special discount ...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Setlec View Post
      some keys left here... i can make a special discount ...

      What is USD?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by hojjah View Post
        What is USD?
        United States Dollars

        Comment


        • If theres any beta keys left i would like to test HoN since a native linux client is godlike compared to wine, would really make it worth buyinh the game in the future just to get rid of windows.

          Comment


          • I would like to get a beta key so that i can try out this game

            Comment


            • Originally posted by msund View Post
              If theres any beta keys left i would like to test HoN since a native linux client is godlike compared to wine, would really make it worth buyinh the game in the future just to get rid of windows.
              if you use an nvidia card i felt that the windows version played over wine worked better than the native one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Pfanne View Post
                if you use an nvidia card i felt that the windows version played over wine worked better than the native one.
                Thats not really what linux gaming should be about , really hope that they fix it to work just aswell on linux as in windows, or anyway better than running it under wine.

                Would be awsome to get a beta key and test this

                Comment


                • Well usually the default win combinations like alt-tab work with wine and when you play a native linux game then you have got a problem to switch back to the desktop in most cases. Thats really annoying.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kano View Post
                    Well usually the default win combinations like alt-tab work with wine and when you play a native linux game then you have got a problem to switch back to the desktop in most cases. Thats really annoying.
                    Yes that's one annoying 'feature'. Though this can be solved by running the game on a separate X Server, then you can just switch back to your normal desktop with ctrl+alt+fn.

                    Comment


                    • http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/open_create_account.php

                      83hours left of the open beta
                      Those that don't have a key yet!!!


                      So stop asking if you can't get in in over 3days!!!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X