Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please send me a BETA KEY i have played defense of the ancients FOR A LONG TIME and im also a fan of Lindux work + im SWEDISH :O were good DotA Players So please send me a BEAT KEY to this adress ^^

[email protected]

Thank you. ^^

Comment

• Please!!! Send me one my friends already got one I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME. If you got any keys Send them to me so i can play with my buddies : )

[email protected]

IM HUNGRY FOR THIS GAME ARG!

Comment

• NAIB Send p? one if you will i would really appreciate it You'll make my day and my tomorrow ^^ Thank you.

[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Naib View Post
          I have 2 keys left
          Send ME ONE! Please im a big fan of DotA i play it all day :O i really want to try it out so if you can please send one to this adress...

[email protected]

Comment

• done 1 left

Comment

• Hey, me and my friends have been playing alot of dota.. all of them have manged to get keys for Heroes of newerth. ive been searching everywhere but i cant find one. could u please send me the key so i can play with them.

send it to [email protected]

Comment

• done
                all gone

until the next wave of invites (prob in a fortnight)

Comment

• I've played DOTA for a couple years now and would also love to test in HON. If anyone has any keys they're willing to send it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks EMAIL: [email protected]

Comment

• hi i play dota for years, and now i watch this game in a ciber an I really appreciate if you can give me a beta key
                    my mail is [email protected]

thx a lot!

Comment

• I'd like to try this beta, if you can spare a key. Thanks in advanced.

Comment

Working...
                      X