Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Phoronix: Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

S2 Games may not be as well known as id Software or Epic Games, but what distinguishes them from most of the other game companies is that they actually support Linux. With S2 Games' Savage 2, for example they provide a Linux-native game client...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=NzM5Nw
    Please send me a BEATA-Key : )

[email protected]

Comment

• Please send me a BETA KEY i have played defense of the ancients FOR A LONG TIME and im also a fan of Lindux work + im SWEDISH :O were good DotA Players So please send me a BEAT KEY to this adress ^^

[email protected]

Thank you. ^^

Comment

• Please!!! Send me one my friends already got one I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME. If you got any keys Send them to me so i can play with my buddies : )

[email protected]

IM HUNGRY FOR THIS GAME ARG!

Comment

• NAIB Send p? one if you will i would really appreciate it You'll make my day and my tomorrow ^^ Thank you.

[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Naib View Post
            I have 2 keys left
            Send ME ONE! Please im a big fan of DotA i play it all day :O i really want to try it out so if you can please send one to this adress...

[email protected]

Comment

• done 1 left

Comment

• Hey, me and my friends have been playing alot of dota.. all of them have manged to get keys for Heroes of newerth. ive been searching everywhere but i cant find one. could u please send me the key so i can play with them.

send it to [email protected]

Comment

• done
                  all gone

until the next wave of invites (prob in a fortnight)

Comment

• I've played DOTA for a couple years now and would also love to test in HON. If anyone has any keys they're willing to send it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks EMAIL: [email protected]

Comment

• hi i play dota for years, and now i watch this game in a ciber an I really appreciate if you can give me a beta key
                      my mail is [email protected]

thx a lot!

Comment

Working...
                      X