Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cd key pls? =(

Comment

• Right I have 3 keys available

1st come 1st server (PM plz)

Once you start to understand this game (ie DONT go diving head 1st into killing, hold back until at least lvl6) as well as stay in groups!!! it starts getting good

I started off getting really frustrated with this game esp since I found it really hard to kill or stay alive but then I started getting the hang of it and while my KD is still low due to initial badness (was 4:150 at one point) it is starting to improve

Comment

• beta key

I would like to request a beta key so I can try out this new game.
        Thanks!

Comment

• beta key

pleaseeeee i need a beta key so i could play im searching for it everywhere i hope u could give me one my email is [email protected]
          thank you ^^

Comment

• I got WoW (Wine) to work well on my self compiled 2.6.18 Linux kernel and all needed libs. So after other games for Linux, like Penumbra, Vendetta & Sauerkrauten, it's time for a new Limux game: HoN !! So please send a beta key. Thank you.

Comment

• i would like to request for a beta key i want to try out this new game because i've been a fan of dota for years..

Comment

• Hey I would love a beta invite if you still have any left. I've been a fan of DotA since the beginning and would like to see what they've done to "improve" upon the game. Thanks!

Comment

• I am wondering if I had a new glimpsy shining beta-key...

Can you please... you mean? [email protected]
                  Last edited by Dron01; 08-09-2009, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• PLZ Give me one if you got ^^

Comment

• I have 2 keys left

Comment

Working...
                      X