Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key for Beta test - Thank you for your Kindness

Hi everybody,

My best friends don't stop speaking about HoN, and I would be very glad to receive a key to test the game with them.

Thank in advance for your kindness,

Best regards

Dragoonet

Comment

• Hi, im a Linux user and i would LOVE to try out this game in the beta stage!

cheers

Richard

Comment

• I would like to try this game since I'm a great fan of DOTA!!

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key so I can try out this new game.
          Thanks!

Comment

• Finally!

Finally a game worth to play, ive been waiting for some time and would be greatfull to get an beta invite to test this game and futures.

Best regards

// Ataara

Comment

• Heroes of Newerth

I would like to request a beta key so I can try out this new game.
              I would be very gratefull to get one.

Comment

• can someone pls invite me!!!! I love DotA and i got to play this game ;-)

Comment

• Beta Key

I'm a long time player of strategy games and RPGs. I'm currently playing Battle for Wesnoth and Never Winter Nights native in Linux. I play a few other games under emulators, but I prefer native clients and I'd love to test this one.

Comment

• Beta Key

I would like to test this game so would you mind giving me a Beta Key?

Comment

• I guess I am way to late, just found out today what Heroes of Newerth was, just found out today it existed, I'm terribly sorry for that Now I really want a beta key, since I love dota games and man Heroes of Newerth sounds like a dream come true.

Comment

Working...
                      X