Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted earlier, if you've got it availiable, can I have a second key as well? I have a friend who'll also want in

Comment

• I'd like to request a key. S2 has a history of making really interesting and well balanced games despite their complexity. Hopefully they can pull of the DoTA style and make it more interesting than Stardock has.

Comment

• Originally posted by whizse View Post
        Any idea about system requirements? Are Intel GPUs out of the question?
        Right now, it pretty much needs an ATI/NVIDIA card running the binary drivers (Radeon 9600 or newer/Geforce 5 FX or newer). With time (and driver maturity), it should run on some of the newer intel integrated cards (X3000 series and newer, I'm thinking).

(I don't need a key)

Comment

• if any key is still available I'd definitively like to test the game on my dual screen 3 x 8800GT quad core computer... and on my eeepc 1000HE too xD

please please please !

Comment

• I would like a key evn though I don't like strategy games. Also do not use the word spam as it is relative to an individual.

Comment

• I would also like a key to test out this game...I just got a huge 24" display and i've been itching to test out it out with a game.
              -endy

Comment

• Hi, I was wondering if I could have a key, several friends recommended I check this out.

Comment

• More keys sent out... Again, if anyone needs multiple keys for their friends or whatever, a separate post is needed for each key request.
                  Michael Larabel
                  https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• Requesting for a key

one-line comment: asking pretty please for a key!

Comment

• 1 key please! I love my linux machine and hate to boot to windows for gaming!

Comment

Working...
                      X