Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love a beta-key! When linux now have over 1% (1,2) of the market share its time to show the publishers where the money is. S2 games and their old and upcoming titles could be that good example which could get the stone rolling.

Comment

I registered for an account just to post this, that's how much I would like to try this game :P

But in all seriousness, I dual boot Ubuntu and Windows and having to reboot just to play the odd game when fancy strikes is a real PITA. Having a nice new shiny game to keep me on the Ubuntu side would be nice

So if you've got a spare key, chuck it this way and I would be very grateful!

Comment

I'd like to get a key too.

I'm tired seeing Wine crashing on all games that are not in their most wanted list. I'm tired paying MS more than a hundred euros to get a gaming OS. I'm tired having to wait months or years to see a game ported.

Basically I want to support S2 effort

Comment

I'd like to try this game.

Finally I have a reason to boot up my desktop machine. (My T43 doesn't quite meet the minimum requirements, the desktop has a faster processor and GF7600. And yes it has Linux too .

Comment

Should be caught up with sent keys now... If anyone needs multiple keys for their friends, you need to make a post for each key request, due to the way I am sending out the keys.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Hi, can I have a key (or two)? I missed out on the facebook beta, want to test this badboy out =)

Comment

Originally posted by d2kx View Post
                It comes with 32-bit and 64-bit binaries and uses multicore.
                Small correction: The engine is single threaded. (I don't need a key)

Comment

if I could get a key for my friend also that would be sexy. Linux gaming FTW!

Nice to see some developers actually supporting it.

Comment

Any idea about system requirements? Are Intel GPUs out of the question?

Comment

• I want a beta key too

Comment

Working...
                      X