Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting Beta Key please

Comment

• I Would REALLY like a beta-key, tried to get it in 4 diffrent places, hope i get better luck with this site.

I've been playing DotA over Garena for a couple of months, would be nice to try something new.

Thanks.

Comment

• I like to request a beta key.

It when rocks native Linux games are released.

Thanks!

Comment

• I'm not much of a gamer but I like testing new stuff and I'd like to give this game a try if there are any beta keys left, now that I finally got 3d working.
          I'd like to try this game mostly out of curiosity, but my machine might be a bit differently set up cause I use some pieces of the system built from svn/git ...

Comment

• Request key

Hi, i realy would like a key of HoN.

Tnx

Comment

• I would like to receive a beta key. I'm running Ubuntu 9.04 (64 bit), on a Quad-Core AMD64 with a nVidia 9600GT. I can test single, dual, and wide screen monitor setups as well.

Comment

• the new game

I would like to request a beta key so I can try out this new game.
                Thanks!

Comment

• I would like to have two beta keys if possible. One for me and one for my wife. We are avid gamers that stopped gaming about two years ago when we switched our whole household over to Linux (Ubuntu Jaunty currently). We decided to not support any games unless they run natively on Linux. That's w/o Wine, native only!

Thanks!
                  jrdnyquist

Comment

• I'm also requesting a beta key if there are any remaining. Pretty please with icing on top.

I have an active interest in playing native linux games having recently beta tested World of Goo for Linux.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to testing a with REAL support for Linux. I've played other games on Linux using the various "emulators" (for exapmle WoW in Wine) but desparately want a game that runs natively.

Please add me to the list for a beta key.

Comment

Working...
                      X