No announcement yet.

Quake Wars Pre Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Beta 2 coming this week, I hope that Windows betatesters also get a chance to test a Linux client. Beta 2 has impressing changes btw..

Comment

DLing Beta 2 now. Too bad there's still no open Linux client. I could try playing it with Wine :P

Comment

Originally posted by d2kx View Post
        DLing Beta 2 now. Too bad there's still no open Linux client. I could try playing it with Wine :P
        There is a Linux beta client, it's just not open to everyone.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

That's why I said "no open Linux client" :P

But fglrx would destroy my game experience I think, maybe that's why the Linux client is not open.

Comment

Originally posted by d2kx View Post
            But fglrx would destroy my game experience I think, maybe that's why the Linux client is not open.
            Not for much longer
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Well Beta 2 is coming Saturday. New map and a lot of fixes. Hopefully an already good game will turn great now. Oh i forgot and new keys if anyones interested
              Last edited by Raven3x7; 03 August 2007, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Not for much longer
                someone has a new beta driver

Comment

What do you thought why Michael is supporting AMD, Sun and creates community sites like this one? To get new roadmaps, betas and information. Yeah that rocks

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Not for much longer
                    Hmm.. This could mean something , getting me a little excited hehe.

Comment

To be honest, at first I thought "this is not a game made for me". I've never played ET, I had always prefered CS, and I have never played Quake (only Nexuiz here and then). But I loved the Battlefield Series and have 1942 and 2142. ET: QW is not easy if you only know Battlefield etc., but I now am really amazed of the game and think that I will buy the final version, which of course is in German, too

HL2 should get an OpenGL render and Linux support, because I have to be able to play www.kzmod.com ...

Comment

Working...
                      X