• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salvation Prophecy - some sort of space shooter, focusing on single player

Soshiant - third person adventure based on persian myths

Oh, and any word on Zombie Driver?

Comment

• Miegakure looks like fun, no idea about engine or programming language, but it's planned for a Mac release so I guess it should be somewhat portable?

Miegakure is a platform game where you explore the fourth dimension to solve puzzles.There is no trick; the game is entirely designed and programmed in 4D. B...

Comment

• Interesting, after the Xkcd/Slashdotting of Miegakure the blog post announcing the game now mentions "Linux"

Comment

• Don't know if it's been asked already(a lot of posts to read through)

Is the new Star trek online coming/open to the idea of a linux port/version?

Pete.

Comment

• Originally posted by pete910 View Post
            Is the new Star trek online coming/open to the idea of a linux port/version?
            It's been mentioned by the studio that they'd LIKE to do one (My co-worker was one of the beta testers and he's been pestering me to play it... ) but that they'd have to evaluate when it gets done relative to whether or not they do console versions of the game or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by whizse View Post
              Interesting, after the Xkcd/Slashdotting of Miegakure the blog post announcing the game now mentions "Linux"
              Guess we won't worry about that one until they express time/resource constraints to getting it out.

Comment

• so, can we hold our breaths for a eu2(or similar) port anytime in the future, or did that die?

Comment

• Battle Dex - turn based strategy mixed with a collectible card game.

Comment

• Please tell me Google is getting behind the Xorg graphics stack and standardization efforts for Linux in general and that Chrome OS supports Linux standardized games and programs so that it will be able to run new and upcoming Linux games/programs. Google's support with pushing Linux to the masses can help the Linux software ecosystem, so I hope that support is there, and it won't be another Android (basically a completely separate platform from the standard Linux platform).

Comment

• Originally posted by Yfrwlf View Post
                      Please tell me Google is getting behind the Xorg graphics stack and standardization efforts for Linux in general and that Chrome OS supports Linux standardized games and programs so that it will be able to run new and upcoming Linux games/programs. Google's support with pushing Linux to the masses can help the Linux software ecosystem, so I hope that support is there, and it won't be another Android (basically a completely separate platform from the standard Linux platform).
                      I wouldn't count it. Most likely it'll be a separate platform.
                      Hopefully I'm wrong.
                      ... but even if I'm not wrong, the community could always create some type of Chromium OS emulator, and run Chrome OS games on Linux - so we'll win something either way.

- Gilboa
                      oVirt-HV1: Intel S2600C0, 2xE5-2658V2, 128GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX1080 (to-VM), Dell U3219Q, U2415, U2412M.
                      oVirt-HV2: Intel S2400GP2, 2xE5-2448L, 120GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX730 (to-VM).
                      oVirt-HV3: Gigabyte B85M-HD3, E3-1245V3, 32GB, 4x1TB, 2x480GB SSD, GTX980 (to-VM).
                      Devel-2: Asus H110M-K, i5-6500, 16GB, 3x1TB + 128GB-SSD, F33.

Comment

Working...
                      X