Wishlist for Porting Projects (Pt. 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
    Is this a Turkish made game? Hard to tell when they hide behind their publisher. Also important to note that it doesn't look like they have asian or north/south american support.

What happens if the prospective title is free to play/pay to play? You cant charge people for obtaining the game, you would need to charge them for the stuff they buy inside the game. So by the sounds of it you would need to setup the master to identify a Linux install or something like that. Any thoughts on this anyone?
    Out of curiosity, why would Cabal be a Turkish made game?

Crysis is a Turk made game, from Germany. It originally didn't have asian or north/south american support, even if it featured them ingame

What is the relevance of asian or north/south american support?

Comment

• Crysis is not quite a Turkish game, lol...
      It was made in Germany, mostly by Germans. Crytek was founded by 3 people with Turkish passports though afaik.
      Which does not necessary mean that they had their fingers in the development.

Also this thread is supposed to suggest new projects to port and not to discuss your bs here. :P

I'd try to sneak Startopia in here again, but I already mentioned that.
      So the next one would be "Evil Genius".

Comment

• Plants vs. Zombies! :d

Comment

• Originally posted by sabriah View Post
          Out of curiosity, why would Cabal be a Turkish made game?

Crysis is a Turk made game, from Germany. It originally didn't have asian or north/south american support, even if it featured them ingame

What is the relevance of asian or north/south american support?
          you must get your facts and logic from the bible.

I mean, for an online game it helps to support more than europe. Europe alone is a moderate market when scaled globally. If they cant go so far as to support north america i doubt they would go so far as to create a linux client, and for good reason. This is a profit company and they dont support north america? Ignorance or retardation especially when its already in English.

Comment

• Originally posted by xav1r View Post
            Plants vs. Zombies! :d
            The Popcap framework (and games) is on the "Being Looked Into" list

Comment

• Here's another one, Gratuitous Space Battles by Positech.

Someone mentioned they have asked for Linux porters before, but nothing happened. So I don't what's up with that.

Comment

• Here's a few more suggestions:
                • Jonathan Blow, who made Braid, is developing a new game called The Witness.
                • The games made by Cryptic Sea. I'm thinking mostly about their new title "No Quarter" where you get to kill massive amounts of Hitler clones
                • New Star Soccer 4 by New Star Games. I'm not a fan myself but this is apparently a very popular series, and we don't have a lot of sports games on Linux.

Comment

• Originally posted by whizse View Post
                  Here's a few more suggestions:we don't have a lot of sports games on Linux.[/LIST]
                  Do we have any at all?

Comment

• Well, there's Out of the Park Baseball 10, which is a management simulation game. I also seem to recall a few arcade soccer games?

Comment

• Killing Floor
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing...009_video_game)

Everyday Shooter

Little Fighter 2

Three Kingdoms: Fate of the Dragon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_K..._of_the_Dragon

Meteor Blade

One of the best 3D PC fighting game(Wuxia theme) ever made - only Chinese belivied this because it's only in Chinese.

Comment

Working...
                      X