No announcement yet.

Wishlist for Porting Projects (Pt. 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! What happened to my wishlist that I posted here a few weeks ago? It even had links to the games I was talking about

Comment

• The Duke

DNF coming to Mac.

Now I was under the impression that DNF used the Unreal engine and that was never gonna be ported anywhere. WTF is going on?

I really wish we knew what really happened with Icculus/Mr. Gordon.

Comment

• There's apparently a new port of UE3 to OS X:
        Find in-depth news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

I'm guessing icculus isn't involved this time around?

Always seems like a waste to bring a game (and game engine) to OpenGL and OS X and then not port it to Linux, but I guess I'm biased

Comment

• Since my post to this thread either never was posted or has magically disappeared, here we go again Maybe it had too many links, so that the spam filter kicked in?

Realistic wishes:
          - Magicka
          - Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Not so realistic wishes:
          - Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
          - Battlefield 3

Comment

• Originally posted by johanar View Post

Not so realistic wishes:
            - Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
            Well, since Steam and Source are STILL coming to Linux (nudge nudge, wink wink) then Left 4 Dead should be a shoo-in to get ported.

Comment

• do you know something we don't?

Comment

• No. I thought I laid the sarcasm on thick enough, but I guess not.

Comment

• Originally posted by sirdilznik View Post
                  Well, since Steam and Source are STILL coming to Linux (nudge nudge, wink wink) then Left 4 Dead should be a shoo-in to get ported.
                  Woohoo someone shares my view...

Although stupidness aside, left 4 dead 2 is an awesome game, it would get a lot more time from me if it worked under Linux.

Comment

• Oh, now I remembered another game I'm hoping for a Linux port for.. Monaco.. It's still in development though

Comment

Working...
                    X