• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrYak
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Elendig View Post
    Valve still refuses to sell to norway :/
    Yup, same in Switzerland. We, non-EU European are left in the mud.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Elendig
    replied
    Valve still refuses to sell to norway :/

Leave a comment:

• andrebrait
    replied
    Holy crap. €99 for a dock. Ok, it comes with an additional power supply, but even then...

Leave a comment:

• gQuigs
    replied

I'm considering getting the Steam Docking Station as a generic dock/hub for my Linux laptop.

My only two concerns are:
    • The non-removable USB type C cable that connects from the dock to the Steam Deck looks like it might be awkward to plugin to a laptop.
    • Will I be able to update it without a Steam Deck (I do have Steam..)

I currently have a buggy Lenovo dock (not sure why - but HDMI is very unreliable on it). I'd like to get one that definitely supports Linux well.

Leave a comment:

• Steam Deck Now Available For Immediate Ordering, Steam Deck Dock Also In-Stock

Phoronix: Steam Deck Now Available For Immediate Ordering, Steam Deck Dock Also In-Stock

Valve has worked their way through the pre-orders and ramped up the production of the Steam Deck to the point that the reservation queue is over. You can now order your Steam Deck today in-stock and Valve has also made available the much anticipated Steam Deck Dock docking station...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X