No announcement yet.

Valve Expanding Steam Deck Availability To Asian Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60,000JPY is pretty good. Was expecting double that, I'll be honest. The competing options (running Windows, it must be said) which are already available here are in the 100-150,000 ballpark.

Originally posted by Tuxee View Post

An active volcano in your backyard is at least as exciting as the Deck.
    Japan says hi.

edit:

Originally posted by pWe00Iri3e7Z9lHOX2Qx View Post
    I have a Steam Controller that I wasn't a fan of, so I was always worried about this aspect of the deck. Unfortunately there's no way to know how you'll feel about a controller until you use it.
    Yeah, I never really got the obsession people had with the Steam Controller. It felt cheap and I found it incredibly uncomfortable to use for any length of time. But you're absolutely right - like any controller, you need to actually try it before you know whether it's OK for you or not.
    Last edited by Paradigm Shifter; 04 August 2022, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevelyan View Post
      What about Switzerland? Every neighbouring country has it…
      Probably because you aren't in the EU where as the neighbouring countries are?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMouseAUS View Post

Its OK us down under in Australia haven't been mentioned or thought about either
        They'll do what they did with the index here in Australia, give a half a dozen of them to ebgames to sell on their webstore and say job well done

Comment

Originally posted by DanglingPointer View Post
          Same with Taiwan, its official name is Republic of China or ROC.

At any rate, when do we get them in Australia!?!? Want to get my 5yr old son one for his Lego games and Sonic collection!
          I believe the correct spelling of China is West Taiwan.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevelyan View Post
            What about Switzerland? Every neighbouring country has it…
            Just order them in France or Germany and go pick them? I can do that for you if you leave close to Geneva.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuxee View Post

An active volcano in your backyard is at least as exciting as the Deck.
              There are so many active volcanos in iceland it's not even funny, one of 'em is eruptiing right now pretty close to the capital even, the earthquakes were crazy, we got a bunch of magnitude 5s i think, which is uncomfortably close to 6 which would be actually serious earthquakes.

Comment

Working...
              X