Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny3
    replied
    It would be great if Lutris developers would stop with the Gome only mentality and make it not look like crap on other desktop environments.

I hate when programs put all the crap in the title bar that I barely find an empty space when I want to drag it to somewhere or to one of the edges of the screen to make it full screen or half screen.

Also I hate when they don't respect my window decorations that take care of how the title bars look like and how window control buttons (minimize, maximize, close) look like.

Lutris is one of those.

They could at least do it like Chromium, which has an option if you want the stuff in the title bar (which breaks window decorations) or not, which makes it look and behave like all the other programs.

Leave a comment:

• PackRat
    replied
    My Linux hard drive is failing so I have been using win10 for the past week. I lunched steam today and it asked me to do the survey. LMAO

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Lutris 0.5.10 Released With Steam Deck Support

Lutris 0.5.10 Released With Steam Deck Support

Phoronix: Lutris 0.5.10 Released With Steam Deck Support

Lutris as the open-source game manager that is popular with Linux gamers for managing titles across the likes of Steam, GOG, Humble Bundle, and other sources. Today's Lutris 0.5.10 release brings support for the Steam Deck along with other improvements...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X