• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mirmirmir View Post
    You've done ubuntu, now do install windows please lol

your windows on deck: your making a Horcrux

Etymology.
    The word Horcrux may be comprised of "hor" or "hore" (old English/middle-English) meaning "dirt, evil, impurity" and "crux" or "crĂșce" (old English) meaning "container, pitcher(ful), jar" which would therefore mean "container of evil".

Comment

Originally posted by cl333r View Post
      Shout this in a few days on the streets.
      Edit: and keep this thread on topic.
      Where I live, I can shout almost anything I want, including non-native words!

Whereas I'm sure you can have limitless fun living trapped inside a Pariah-state...

Comment

Originally posted by Linuxxx View Post

Where I live, I can shout almost anything I want, including non-native words!

Whereas I'm sure you can have limitless fun living trapped inside a Pariah-state...
        You can shout neo-nazi "Urkaine uber alles" and "death to the enemies" for a little more time, later on only in the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by onlyLinuxLuvUBack View Post

your windows on deck: your making a Horcrux

Etymology.
          The word Horcrux may be comprised of "hor" or "hore" (old English/middle-English) meaning "dirt, evil, impurity" and "crux" or "crĂșce" (old English) meaning "container, pitcher(ful), jar" which would therefore mean "container of evil".
          I'll play this game.

Bucket. A dirt container is a bucket. And if you've ever hauled dirt in a bucket you know that it's some soul sucking work. Horcrux.

That's how I know it isn't a wheelbarrow. Those are godsends compared to buckets. Evil.

Comment

can't wait to get one with a nvidia chip
            Coming with the release of Half Life 3.

Comment

What, why?
              Also, no, not gonna happen. nVidia does not have an x86 based APU, and there is no way Valve (or any other manufacturer) will put a discrete GPU in a handheld device.

Comment

Why would you want worse CPU performance?

Comment

if you run it in developer mode can you still go 4k on a tv through usbc and run the linux version of crawl(by powerhoof.com/crawl) and will 4 usb playstation3 gamepad be connected and configured?
                  Last edited by onlyLinuxLuvUBack; 26 February 2022, 03:06 PM. Reason: forgot to say which program crawl and the multi usb gamepads

Comment

Originally posted by mirmirmir View Post
                    You've done ubuntu, now do install windows please lol
                    this guy roasts windows on deck at level 9000 .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exz-tJcXBCM

Comment

That could only have happened if Nvidia made CPUs. Which they were trying to do by buying ARM.
                      That deal got blocked by government, so no Nvidia Steam Deck for you!

Comment

Working...
                      X