• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2A4U View Post

Try Splitgate.
    Nice, It even runs natively on wayland

Comment

I hope they can expand the use of Nanite to work with deformation and animated objects/terrain/whatever. Lumen I've heard certainly needs optimizations done; it does look pretty however.

Comment

Originally posted by Monsterovich View Post
        I never played a single UE4 native Linux game.
        You can also try "Everspace", both on gog and steam.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmitter View Post
          While UE surely can look great, it never delivered good performance to me. I first came in contact with that many years ago when all I had was a mediocre notebook with dedicated GPU. While the game seemed to run fine with acceptable frame-rate, the game experienced extreme input latency to the point of making the game completely unplayable. Now with the modern high end hardware I have access to, I still feel higher latency, even though the game easily runs over double the screen sync rate on maximal settings.

I never played Forklift, the currently most popular UE game, but from what I have seen, its not better in that regard.
          When was that? The first couple games did not have good input lag, but they put in a lot of work on Gears of War 3 to make it have much better/lower input lag / responsiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by castlefox View Post

When was that? The first couple games did not have good input lag, but they put in a lot of work on Gears of War 3 to make it have much better/lower input lag / responsiveness.
            You do realize that you are talking about a XBOX 360 exclusive game there, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Linuxxx View Post

You do realize that you are talking about a XBOX 360 exclusive game there, right?
              Yes. I know.

Comment

Working...
              X