No announcement yet.

Valve To Formally Launch Steam Deck On 25 February, Shipping Begins 28 February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valve To Formally Launch Steam Deck On 25 February, Shipping Begins 28 February

Phoronix: Valve To Formally Launch Steam Deck On 25 February, Shipping Begins 28 February

After slipping from the original shipping target of Q4 due to component shortages, Valve is making good on their Q1'2022 shipping plans for the Steam Deck...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

This looks promising...

Comment

I wish they'd hurry up and formally launch the OS.

But good news that the Deck's release is getting nearer and nearer.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
        I wish they'd hurry up and formally launch the OS.

But good news that the Deck's release is getting nearer and nearer.
        I'd rather have a proper, finished product than a rushed one.

Comment

Valve just announced the Steak Deck will indeed begin shipping by the end of February.
          Will there be a vegetarian version ?
          Test signature

Comment

This is the second time in a few days that steak has been seen in the article. (as a typo)

Michael, are you hungry?

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

I'd rather have a proper, finished product than a rushed one.
              Well, they gotta deliver. You can't just keep delaying a product to polish it. Because there's no end to that.

Comment

Originally posted by ezst036 View Post
                This is the second time in a few days that steak has been seen in the article. (as a typo)

Michael, are you hungry?
                He's having to cut his food budget to deliver us this great content

Comment

I'll be really interested to see what they do with a Steam Deck 2, which is already being planned. If it comes around 2024-2025 I might just get it as a desktop replacement.

Comment

I am so excited to get my hands on this. Hopefully they release that OS soon to maybe head off some of the more unpleasant day one bugs?

Comment

Working...
                    X