Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ezst036
    replied
    Microsoft Hearts Linux, so be prepared for every and all titles to receive native ports on day one! /sarc

Leave a comment:

• MrRtd
    replied
    Bad for consumers, so expect this acquisition to be approved.

Leave a comment:

• Lbibass
    replied
    Originally posted by kaprikawn View Post
    Normally I'd be dead against this. But the state of Blizzard right now means it's probably a good thing, as long as MS gets rid of the top few levels of management across the board. Blizzard is not what it used to be, but I think MS will be a better steward than Activision. It won't bring Blizzard back to it's heyday, but it's better than the current status quo.

Sucks for PlayStation users who want to play CoD, but ho hum, them's the breaks.
    The issue is that the CEO is still supposed to stay on. The guy who helped cause all of the culture issues at the company. Zero consequences, tons of benefits.

It’s a massive shame.

Leave a comment:

• kaprikawn
    replied
    Normally I'd be dead against this. But the state of Blizzard right now means it's probably a good thing, as long as MS gets rid of the top few levels of management across the board. Blizzard is not what it used to be, but I think MS will be a better steward than Activision. It won't bring Blizzard back to it's heyday, but it's better than the current status quo.

Sucks for PlayStation users who want to play CoD, but ho hum, them's the breaks.

Leave a comment:

• skeevy420
    replied
    Originally posted by birdie View Post
    $69 billion in ... cash. Imagine trucks full of $100 banknotes.
    Truck full of cash

Truck full of cache

Leave a comment:

• uid313
    replied
    Microsoft please release the source code to the id Tech 5 engine!

Leave a comment:

• skeevy420
    replied
    Originally posted by bachchain View Post
    "The bar's so low even we couldn't screw it up"
    -Microsoft, probably
    Shit, for me the current low bar is being set by MSFS 2020 and CoD Vanguard. Those games have so many bugs for how much revenue they generate it isn't funny.

I bought MSFS 2020 back in November and it wasn't until a week or two ago that someone found a method of entering and exiting things in the right order for Bush Flights to work somewhat correctly.

The friggin sights we can unlock for guns on CoD Vanguard don't work. The sights on the guns on a shooting game are broken. That's all I need to say about how messed up Vanguard is.

Leave a comment:

• Bladeforce
    replied
    To be fair, Activision arent the powerhouse they used to be

Leave a comment:

• bachchain
    replied
    "The bar's so low even we couldn't screw it up"
    -Microsoft, probably

Leave a comment:

• flower
    replied
    Originally posted by birdie View Post
    $69 billion in ... cash. Imagine trucks full of $100 banknotes. OMG. I'm joking of course, it's gonna be electronic transactions between bank accounts most likely. Corporations have become larger than many countries.

I sure hope to see recent A-B titles in Steam and I really hope they will drop an abomination called Battle.net.
    i'd say they will drop Battle Net BUT replace it with their own store.
    My only hope is that SteamDeck might save Linux Gaming

Leave a comment:

Working...
X