• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbrf View Post

... Valve hasn't had the best track record with hardware 😂
    and yet i want another steam controller so badly

Comment

Originally posted by HEL88 View Post
      And Windows player increased from about 450 thousand to 1 150 thousand in this time.
      And? This doesn't change the fact that your points are dead wrong and that there are significantly more steam users on linux than in the past. X increasing more than Y doesn't mean Y hasn't increased, for your sake I hope you are just pretending to not know something this basic.
      You forgot, in 2013 linux had 2% and now has only 1% - this is totally disaster.
      Steam has around 3.4(25.47/7.48) times more active users than back in 2013 https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-stream-users/. 1% of a bigger number can be much higher than 2% of a smaller number, if you haven't noticed 1% of 3.4*x is 1.7 times bigger than 2% of x. The only disaster here is you not understanding what percentages are. It's a little more complicated than "big number good small number bad".

Comment

Originally posted by sandy8925

I have a Zen 2, it's definitely supported on that. About your computer, maybe try checking your UEFI settings? Usually there's a setting to enable it. Also try updating your UEFI to the latest.
        Unfortunately both latest bios and zero setting in uefi except for the external tpm chip that one can buy.

Comment

Originally posted by osw89 View Post

Steam has around 3.4(25.47/7.48) times more active users than back in 2013 https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-stream-users/. 1% of a bigger number can be much higher than 2% of a smaller number, if you haven't noticed 1% of 3.4*x is 1.7 times bigger than 2% of x. The only disaster here is you not understanding what percentages are. It's a little more complicated than "big number good small number bad".
          LOL.

In 2013 Windows had about 47 times more users than Linux. Now Windows has 96 timers more users than Linux - this is disaster.

In 8 years Windows has expanded twice as much as Linux - this is disaster.

Comment

In 2013 Windows had about 47 times more users than Linux. Now Windows has 96 timers more users than Linux - this is disaster.
            What's the matter? Finally realized you don't understand percentages so you had to make up numbers? Anyway since you seem to be incapable of comprehending anything more complicated than "big percent good", Windows' marketshare fell from 90.96% to 72.98% between 2013 and 2021 whereas Linux's marketshare rose to 2.88% from 0.88%. I did the courtesy of not including chromeos(gentoo-based) and ignoring that "unknown" probably" also has some linux users in it. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-of-windows-7/

But go ahead, use that pea brain of yours to spin significantly more people using Linux as a "disaster", maybe you'll finally find someone stupid enough to believe you. I'm not going to waster any more time of my time to humiliate you any further, but you do a good job at embarrassing yourself on your own anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X