No announcement yet.

Lutris 0.5.8.2 Linux Game Manager Brings Wayland Improvements, Other Additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lutris 0.5.8.2 Linux Game Manager Brings Wayland Improvements, Other Additions

Phoronix: Lutris 0.5.8.2 Linux Game Manager Brings Wayland Improvements, Other Additions

Lutris as the open-source Linux game manager that makes it easy to install Wine game as well as various emulator games, Steam titles, and more, is out with an interesting update to kick off the new year...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Where can I read more about Fsync2? I know about esync and fsync. Since when do we have Fsync2?

Comment

That's one more thing that crossed off the list for reasons to for me to switch to Wayland.

Comment

Typo: The GStramer Wine builds

Comment

Originally posted by Zeioth View Post
          Where can I read more about Fsync2? I know about esync and fsync. Since when do we have Fsync2?
          Must be a typo in the Guthub history, the patch itself is for the futex2 syscall https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pa...UTEX2-LPC-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Sethox View Post
            That's one more thing that crossed off the list for reasons to for me to switch to Wayland.
            Been using Lutris on Gnome Wayland for a while and it's been working pretty good. Didn't even know these were Wayland specific issues. They didn't really bother me so I didn't think much of them. It's nice to see it's being fixed though.

Comment

Working...
            X