No announcement yet.

Lutris Updated With D3D12 DLL Provided By VKD3D-Proton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like this toxic part about linux community they defensed software and like they defense they're virginity
    anyway congrats you win i hope they drop vulkan as API and all we move to ARM based system because apple decided that

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
      i've got that 4.6 number with two seconds of research, your prediction is wrong
      Please, name me the source. I would love to see where you found that 4.6 number. Really, rarely laughed this much about someones pure incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmitter View Post

Please, name me the source. I would love to see where you found that 4.6 number. Really, rarely laughed this much about someones pure incompetence.
        makOS support closedGL 4.6 and Vulcan in his wet dream

Comment

Originally posted by Aryma View Post

makOS support closedGL 4.6 and Vulcan in his wet dream
          What I think has happened to this honored senior experienced C++ developer that, from his own words, clearly has more experience and intelligence then Linus Torvalds himself is that he googled "OSX opengl version" and got this https://imgur.com/a/HaghoOh, he quoted the big number and called it a day instead of reading what was written under it.

Incompetence but at the same time feeling competent as hell is something amazing, at least amazingly funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmitter View Post

What I think has happened to this honored senior experienced C++ developer that, from his own words, clearly has more experience and intelligence then Linus Torvalds himself is that he googled "OSX opengl version" and got this https://imgur.com/a/HaghoOh, he quoted the big number and called it a day instead of reading what was written under it.

Incompetence but at the same time feeling competent as hell is something amazing, at least amazingly funny.
            Dunning-Kroger effect (someone with a little bit of knowledge overestimates his abilities). He talks like a second year Uni student who learnt to program in high school. Yes, Apple has dropped both OpenGL and OpenCL, and in part, a lot of these moves may have been motivated by their switch to ARM, and their own GPU's. It's also great for marketing because benchmarks can no longer be directly compared..

I'm really looking forward to him jumping on the next Wayland thread and hearing him tell them to upgrade to C++ (or Rust). I'm sure the Wayland Engineering team don't understand C++ either, which is why they obviously chose C (C++ is SOOOO advanced). I'd genuinely love to see him also love to see him argue Xorg with someone like Keith Packard too.
            Last edited by Auzy; 21 July 2020, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaero_Vincent View Post
              A lot of exciting stuff happening in Wine-land and VKD3D-Proton is one. Another is Easy Anti-Cheat starting to work in experimental Wine builds. I've gotten Fortnite and other games working.

Which wine builds got the Anti-Cheat stuff working? I couldn't tell from the pic

Comment

Working...
              X