No announcement yet.

The Godot Game Engine's Vulkan Support Is Getting In Increasingly Great Shape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Godot Game Engine's Vulkan Support Is Getting In Increasingly Great Shape

Phoronix: The Godot Game Engine's Vulkan Support Is Getting In Increasingly Great Shape

The open-source Godot Game Engine lead developer Juan Linietsky has published a new Vulkan progress report, the first in three months, and as such there are a lot of changes...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...Vulkan-Report-

Thats Vulkan-tastic!

Comment

Juan is truly doing an amazing job! The whole Godot community is in fact pretty great. I'm really glad we're finally having a truly open source alternative to Unreal / Unity.

Comment

Originally posted by kmare View Post
        Juan is truly doing an amazing job! The whole Godot community is in fact pretty great. I'm really glad we're finally having a truly open source alternative to Unreal / Unity.
        Yeah. Their progress over the years has just been, for the lack of a better word, amazing.

Comment

Vulkan isn't the only awesome new feature in 4.0, I compiled master branch just a few days ago. It was very easy to compile it on Linux and Windows.

I'm not interested in C#, happy to see it's bundled separately. I'm still very new to the engine enjoying playing with some of the built in examples.

Comment

Working...
          X