Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lutris 0.5.5 Linux Game Manager Adds Humble Bundle Support, Initial VKD3D Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lutris 0.5.5 Linux Game Manager Adds Humble Bundle Support, Initial VKD3D Support

Phoronix: Lutris 0.5.5 Linux Game Manager Adds Humble Bundle Support, Initial VKD3D Support

Lutris 0.5.5 is out today as the newest version of this Linux game manager to assist in installing both native and emulated games on Linux. Lutris continues to expand the scope of its "runners" for improving the Linux gaming experience...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Lutris is great for lazy people like myself. I highly recommend it.

Comment

Love Lutris. It's definitely a killer app and must have for Linux gaming and using Wine in general.

Comment

Don't they offer also a binary release ?
        When I read that it can be downloaded from Github I that that it might be more than just the source code.

Comment

As it tries to sneak in gnome-desktop, I will not install Lutris.

Comment

Originally posted by R41N3R View Post
            As it tries to sneak in gnome-desktop, I will not install Lutris.
            Ok bye.

Comment

Speaking of Humble, I bought the Capcom Mega Bundle the other day for the Resident Evil and Mega Man games and, since it came in a previous Bundle, I have an extra Strider key I can gift to someone on Steam if anyone is interested.

If he wants it, Michael has first dibs regardless if someone else replies to this first as my way of saying thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
                Speaking of Humble, I bought the Capcom Mega Bundle the other day for the Resident Evil and Mega Man games and, since it came in a previous Bundle, I have an extra Strider key I can gift to someone on Steam if anyone is interested.

If he wants it, Michael has first dibs regardless if someone else replies to this first as my way of saying thanks.
                Does it have a benchmark mode?
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Does it have a benchmark mode?
                  I'm not sure. Never played it

I have an insane backlog.

Give me 10-20 mins and I'll know. Download is saying 5 mins left.

AFAICT it didn't have any form of benchmark mode.
                  Last edited by skeevy420; 30 March 2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny3 View Post
                    Don't they offer also a binary release ?
                    When I read that it can be downloaded from Github I that that it might be more than just the source code.
                    In the git repository there's a Bin folder, you can run it from there with "python lutris"
                    Lutris desktop client. Contribute to lutris/lutris development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Working...
                    X