Steam For Linux Beta Adds Experimental Namespaces/Containers Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starshipeleven
    I'm not reading all of that. Especially since you started it out with a gif.

Other people seem to understand my point, so, the fact you can't isn't worth my time. You rarely are.

Comment

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
      starshipeleven

Other people seem to understand my point, so, the fact you can't isn't worth my time. You rarely are.
      Sounds like what someone who completely lost the argument would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Weasel View Post
        Sounds like what someone who completely lost the argument would say.
        Most would agree that someone who spends more time whining and throwing insults than actually debating is someone who lost an argument.

Starshipeleven is arrogant enough to insist 1+1=11. I'm arrogant too, but I stop wasting my time when my opponent starts acting like an angsty teen on 4chan. Skimming through his post, he wasted most of it embellishing how stupid he thinks I am and trying to be funny, while arguing about something besides the point. I've argued with him enough times to realize that if he is confident in his claims, he doesn't pull that crap; he states what he feels are the facts and leaves out the rest (maybe throwing an insult once in a while, for "good measure").
        When he acts like an adult and stops arguing about something different than I am, then I'll continue.

EDIT:
        For the record, you can't really lose an argument when you're not disagreeing with the other side. To put in a different perspective, I'm saying "most people like chocolate" where at this point he's saying "you're such an idiot, plenty of people like vanilla!". Why should I waste my time with something so obnoxious, and using logical fallacies?
        Last edited by schmidtbag; 13 November 2019, 01:46 PM.

Comment

starshipeleven

Don't worry, I specifically predicted that you would react like this in the first sentence that you would react like this and that I was posting as a service for others.

No hard feelings.

Comment

For the record, you can't really lose an argument when you're not disagreeing with the other side.
            Yeah, feel free to assume what I write without reading it, I'm sure it will not make you look like someone who lost the argument.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
              Don't worry, I specifically predicted that you would react like this in the first sentence that you would react like this and that I was posting as a service for others.

No hard feelings.
              Literally everything you wrote right there is a lie. You definitely were expecting a more heated response from me, nothing you do is for anyone but yourself, and you most certainly are frustrated (but of course will never admit it).

Side note: I see your sentence structure is regressing about the same degree as your ability to keep your arguments focused on the actual subject at hand.

Comment

Literally everything you wrote right there is a lie. You definitely were expecting a more heated response from me, nothing you do is for anyone but yourself, and you most certainly are frustrated (but of course will never admit it).
                I found his post pretty much on point and made perfect sense, so definitely not just for him.

Sounds like you're the one frustrated that Valve chose something you disagree with even though it is far more logical than what you think "makes sense" (hint: it does only to you).

Comment

Originally posted by Weasel View Post
                  I found his post pretty much on point and made perfect sense, so definitely not just for him.
                  Coming from you, that means absolutely nothing. Your behaviors aren't much different from his. Whenever I see a post of someone being needless antagonistic or socially inept, it can be narrowed down to a handful of people, you being one of them.
                  Sounds like you're the one frustrated that Valve chose something you disagree with even though it is far more logical than what you think "makes sense"
                  What does my level of frustration have anything to do with this? To no surprise, you'll pulling the same strawman crap that starshipeleven is.
                  (hint: it does only to you).
                  Tell that to all the people who upvoted my original post.

Comment

Coming from you, that means absolutely nothing. Your behaviors aren't much different from his. Whenever I see a post of someone being needless antagonistic or socially inept, it can be narrowed down to a handful of people, you being one of them.
                    I think it's cute you talk about strawman while pulling an ad hominem.

Tell that to all the people who upvoted my original post.
                    Or maybe they're just butthurt who also resort to ad hominem.

Comment

Damn y'all. This is why I just quit posting when starship and myself get into our "debates".

Comment

Working...
                      X