Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThoreauHD
    replied
    OK, so that was about 20GB of updates. Holy monkey. I hope it does something useful.

Leave a comment:

• Xaero_Vincent
    replied
    Originally posted by theriddick View Post
    The real BIG update we are all waiting for is EAC and Battleye compatibility through Steamplay/Proton, I think that will be one of the KEY game changes for us Linux users. (at least those who want to play online anyway)
    Yeah EAC and BattlEye support will be huge. At least Steam Remote Play will enable you to stream EAC/BattlEye enabled games to a Linux machine via a Crossover cable, WiFi and Ethernet LAN, and now from a Windows computer outside your home network, over the Internet.

Leave a comment:

• theriddick
    replied
    The real BIG update we are all waiting for is EAC and Battleye compatibility through Steamplay/Proton, I think that will be one of the KEY game changes for us Linux users. (at least those who want to play online anyway)

Leave a comment:

• sabian2008
    replied
    Hope that those network changes fixes solve a 3/4 years old bug where disconnecting and reconnecting NetworkManager forces you to restart Steam. Example: https://github.com/ValveSoftware/csgo-osx-linux/issues/1518.

Leave a comment:

• pal666
    replied
    Originally posted by cl333r View Post
    I'd like to play Left4Dead2 on Vulkan, does Valve have any plans to transition at least the older OpenGL games to an OpenGL emulation over Vulkan?
    why would valve do another level of slowdown?

Leave a comment:

• cl333r
    replied
    I'd like to play Left4Dead2 on Vulkan, does Valve have any plans to transition at least the older OpenGL games to an OpenGL emulation over Vulkan?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X