NVIDIA/AMD Linux Gaming Performance For Hitman 2 On Steam Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post
    In my video you can see system specs and the game running with benchmark. Users can not see nothing in you blurry pictures.
    You don't even understand how png compression works, do you...

Comment

I just noticed that this stupid forum software screwed me up.
      Michael Please fix it, especially the mobile forums site is unusable.

Comment

birdie Raka555 Here is a reupload of the full images (this crappy forums software doesn't even show me the original links when editing my post WTF...):
        Here are my benchmark results:

DX11 1440p: 58fps

DX11 720p (CPU limit): 96fps

DXVK 1440p: 56fps

DXVK 720p (Valve upscaling hack): 86fps

Settings:
        https://abload.de/img/screenshot_20190503_1tekc5.png https://abload.de/img/winsetlukjv.png

And now it seems the board software is too stupid to automatically detect clickable hyperlinks...
        Edit: It seems insulting it helps, in the actual post entry they are clickable.
        Last edited by aufkrawall; 06 May 2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aufkrawall View Post
          birdie Raka555 Here is a reupload of the full images (this crappy forums software doesn't even show me the original links when editing my post WTF...):
          Here are my benchmark results:
          Thank you. Just like I thought DXVK doesn't and cannot make DX11 Windows games run faster under Linux than they run on Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post

Thank you. Just like I thought DXVK doesn't and cannot make DX11 Windows games run faster under Linux than they run on Windows.
            With my x5687s and RX 580 @1080p using everything maxed, my Miami results are what the Windows benchmark shows to a little higher. Probably means that both myself and that benchmark are CPU limited.

Comment

Could anyone tell me the minimum configuration of this game?

Comment

Working...
              X