Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DXVK 1.0.3 Released Following The Recalled DXVK 1.1

Phoronix: DXVK 1.0.3 Released Following The Recalled DXVK 1.1

While DXVK 1.1 was released earlier this month, it ultimately was recalled due to game crashes and GPU hangs that are still being investigated. For now, DXVK 1.0.3 has been released as the latest and greatest version of this library for translating Direct3D 10/11 calls to make use of the Vulkan graphics API for Windows gaming on Linux with Wine/Proton...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Nice, DXVK is the reason why I started to use Wine again :-)

Comment

Ive been slashing my way through Grim Dawn this last week, put in 30 hours... Can't remember the last time I did that. Had the game a year or two but there was always niggling bugs till now. Its like playing a native game thanks to DXVK+proton.

Best thing that ever happened to Linux gaming. Protondb.com is fantastic for the user reports as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LeJimster View Post
        Ive been slashing my way through Grim Dawn this last week, put in 30 hours... Can't remember the last time I did that. Had the game a year or two but there was always niggling bugs till now. Its like playing a native game thanks to DXVK+proton.

Best thing that ever happened to Linux gaming. Protondb.com is fantastic for the user reports as well.
        I totally agree with that. Protondb has such a fast and simple feedback mechanism and the information there is really valuable. It does everything right where winehq failed badly.

Comment

What everyone above said.

Comment

Working...
          X