Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine 4.3 Released With FAudio Implementing XAudio2, 45 Bug Fixes

Phoronix: Wine 4.3 Released With FAudio Implementing XAudio2, 45 Bug Fixes

Wine 4.3 is now available as one of the more exciting bi-weekly development snapshots for running Windows applications and games on Linux...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

In this wine version include Faudio however in this moment stay talking with various distributions about faudio packaging

World Racing 2

Last test with Pentium G3258 @ 4.1ghz + Artic Cooling Alpine 11 Plus

With Core i3 8350K Tri-Core @ 5.0ghz + CoolerMaster Hyper T4

Comment

Originally posted by pinguinpc View Post
      In this wine version include Faudio however in this moment stay talking with various distributions about faudio packaging
      How is it that you are so fast at reviewing every single Wine release?

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

Comment

One could fake version number easely, it is opensource you know

Alexandre Julliard bumped version 4 hours ago, but penguinpc uploaded one and half hour long video even before that... so it is mission impossible without faking... OK, patching
          Last edited by dungeon; 01 March 2019, 10:35 PM.

Comment

And it makes you ask the question, did World Racing 2 not work before 4.3? shrug...

Comment

I love when these huge features come during semester so I have to wait months to have time to try them out

Comment

Originally posted by theriddick View Post
                And it makes you ask the question, did World Racing 2 not work before 4.3? shrug...
                Hi

This is a example about titles work but various titles stay working in before versions

In world racing 2 refers more to compare pentium performance vs core i3 oc performance

Comment

Originally posted by ihatemichael
                  I want to play RE2, when are they going to add mfplat support to wine?
                  mfplat dont stay ready for now but them stay working active on that

Comment

Haha, I was thinking that I want to someday be able to post "in before 'in this wine version'" posting.

Comment

Working...
                    X