Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ileonte
    replied
    Maybe I'm blind but I don't see the RX480 in any of the charts.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    Stay tuned for more Warhammer II Linux benchmarks shortly.
    Maybe do FullHD per Black Firday prices

Newegg shows RX 570 GPUs with 4GB of RAM for $139, RX 570 cards with 8GB of RAM for $149, and RX 580 cards at $189.
    These prices are explicitly labeled as sale pricing good for the next six days, so don’t count on them sticking around forever.
    https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/2...ly-really-good
    Last edited by dungeon; 21 November 2018, 12:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brisse
    replied
    I'm actually amazed at these results considering it's all running at 2160p.

Originally posted by xpris View Post
    Is any way to run games like this Warhammer II or MadMax, Shadow of Mordor and etc. on Proton? Why I want run windows version and not native? Because most of this port just working very poorly and not have crossplatform multiplayer, so I prefer run it into WINE.
    Is this possible?
    I think you can fetch Proton from Github, build it yourself and then install the Windows-version of Steam using Proton just like if it was Wine. There's currently no more convenient option than that if that's what you are asking for.

Leave a comment:

• xpris
    replied
    Is any way to run games like this Warhammer II or MadMax, Shadow of Mordor and etc. on Proton? Why I want run windows version and not native? Because most of this port just working very poorly and not have crossplatform multiplayer, so I prefer run it into WINE.
    Is this possible?

Leave a comment:

• Total War: Warhammer II AMD Radeon / NVIDIA GeForce Linux Gaming Benchmarks

Phoronix: Total War: Warhammer II AMD Radeon / NVIDIA GeForce Linux Gaming Benchmarks

Yesterday Feral Interactive released their much anticipated port of Total War: Warhammer II for Linux. This latest Linux game port is yet another Vulkan-powered game. Here are some initial benchmark results of Warhammer II running natively on Ubuntu Linux with a variety of AMD Radeon and NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X