Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DXVK 0.61 Released With Performance Improvements

Phoronix: DXVK 0.61 Released With Performance Improvements

DXVK 0.61 is out today as the newest version of this Direct3D 11 over Vulkan translation layer to help with running Windows D3D11 games on Wine...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Just a reminder of fun times to be had:

RSI’s Spectrum is our integrated community and player interaction service, including chat, forums, game integration, and Player Organization facilities. Player Organizations (“Org”...

Comment

Originally posted by Niarbeht View Post
      Just a reminder of fun times to be had:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/s...wine-with-dxvk
      404 error

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post

404 error
        Oh. Right. You have to be logged in and a member of the Linux User Group :/

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcNMkrS2hAk

Comment

Last time I tried SC under DXVK (wine3.9 dxvk 0.54) the launcher skipped 90% of the files (pretended they didn't exist) and failed to start the game correctly. I posted on reddit wine gaming group about it but I think EVERYONE had the same issue. So if your found the magic trick then perhaps share it!

PS. DXVK is floating around %70 of windows10 performance for me. We are getting there. Hoping for %80+ some day.

Comment

Originally posted by theriddick
            DXVK is floating around %70 of windows10 performance for me. We are getting there. Hoping for %80+ some day.
            There's no more headroom for a general ≥15% performace uplift. There may be minor improvements here and there but DXVK is in a state where it's mostly feature-complete and a lot of optimization work has been done (particularly with the last two releases). It won't get much faster than it currently is.

Anyway, are you on Nvidia or AMD?

Comment

NVIDIA

There's always opportunities for improvements, but most of it would be game specific improvements at this point so I do agree there.

Comment

Working...
              X