THRONES OF BRITANNIA Launching For Linux On Thursday, Another Vulkan Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M@GOid View Post
    I like the Vulkan path Feral choose to follow. Maybe some folks were left out because older GPUs do not support it
    Vulkan support is pretty widespread. For AMD GPUs it works back to GCN 1.0 graphics cards released in 2011/2012. That's 6-7 years ago...

Originally posted by cybertraveler View Post
    Game trailers without in-game footage.

No further comment needed.
    LOL true, but at least in this case it's not a new game, so plenty of gameplay footage is available on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by FireBurn View Post
      That's certainly not the best way to support porters bringing games to our niche OS
      You're absolutely right!
      But since i'm not rich, i cannot play...

Comment

Just bought $20 total war : warhammer got 6 free dlc from steam and another 2 dlc by registration with creative assembly . One of the dlc is for warhammer 2 so now they have to
        make a Linux version

Comment

Empire: Total War best campaign map and Napoleon: total war best game mechanics.

Comment

Was lurking steam shop daily, seen the prey, bought it.... to see "not supported platform" message
            How cruel of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Palu Macil View Post

That is what I logged in to say.
              Do you guys actually trust game footage in a trailer? Seems kind of insane to me - if i want to see how the game plays, I just go to youtube or twitch and there's plenty of content. A trailer is all going to be hand-picked stuff that probably doesn't represent the actual game anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post

Do you guys actually trust game footage in a trailer? Seems kind of insane to me - if i want to see how the game plays, I just go to youtube or twitch and there's plenty of content. A trailer is all going to be hand-picked stuff that probably doesn't represent the actual game anyway.
                also run on the highest end cards/cpus to get the smoothness they need for a promo

Comment

poor advertising. or is that actually the gameplay?

Comment

Working...
                  X