Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course its Valve and their steam machines, running debian.

At least thats what the latest rumors were.

A console with pc hardware so to say.

SteamOS Beta is the first public release of our Linux-based operating system. The base system draws from Debian 7, code named Debian Wheezy. Our work builds on top of the solid Debian core and optimizes it for a living room experience. Most of all, it is an open Linux platform that leaves you in full control. You can take charge of your system and install new software or content that you want.

Comment

• Help us Witcher Fans bring the Original witcher to linux please vote!!

Download the best games on Windows & Mac. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies, and lots of pure customer love.

P.S.: Sorry for the Spam, but I really want to see this Gem on linux.

Comment

• with no doubt Kerbal Space program, it's a game you can play for thousand hours and don't get bored of it

Comment

• I like the XCOM series and the second XCOM game I'm also still a Half-Life fan and a Half-Life 2 fan. I wish though they'd upload Gunman Chronicles on steam and do it for Linux!

Comment

• Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri and Alien Crossfire, Deus Ex, Starcraft: Broodwar, Price of Persia: Sands of Time, Portal 2, Civilization series. I did also like Rise of Nations. I have liked FTL and Invisible Inc. of late. Spring engine mods and GNU Chess/Xboard for opensource, especially the later has always been great on the FICS server. I've enjoyed many other Strategy/Puzzle games, even some shooters, but these are my favorites.
            Last edited by audir8; 13 March 2018, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• I really like the RPG Flare. The game runs superbly and has great campaign.

Originally posted by damvcoool View Post
              Help us Witcher Fans bring the Original witcher to linux ...
              I come from the future year of 2018, and the original Witcher can now be played (near flawlessly) on Steam with Proton/Steamplay

Comment

• Flightgear recently. Found it first on Windows after I bought joystick, then discovered it works natively under FreeBSD as well (most likely also Linux).

Comment

• Supertuxkart, warzone 2100, hedgewars, assault cube (and derivatives) are some of my favorites.

Comment

• Top favorite games:
                    1. Civilization 6
                    2. CoD Warzone 1 & 2
                    3. Factorio
                    4. Sometimes Satisfactory
                    I have played Civ, Factorio and Satisfactory on Linux, but to be honest I don't find the results all that great. I pretty much do all my gaming now on a windows VM via GPU pass through. Its fantastic! Mostly super impressed with the performance of CoD Warzone.

Comment

• I always enjoyed OpenArena. When I first tried it back when I first started using Linux in 2017 I was kind of blown away, and I honestly still like it these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X